Candidates desiring to seek admission to Xavier Business School (XBS), need to follow the following steps:
- The Admission Brochureof XBS is available under the admissions tab. Refer to the Brochure carefully andstudy the requirements regarding the documents and other important details.
- Following the instructions provided, the Application form needs to be duly filled in and uploaded online.
- Once you begin the application process, you will be provided with an auto-generated Application Registration Number (e.g. REGN******). Note: - For all future contact with XBS, you are required to provide the reference to this Application Registration Number.
- Log in to the application portal using the application registration number and password and fill up all the necessary details like Personal Details, Academic Details, Employment Details (if any) etc.
- You are also required to upload the scanned copy of certain documents like Class X, XII & Qualifying Degree Marksheet, National Level Entrance Test Scorecard,Birth Certificate, Reserved Category Certificate for SC and ST Students, Religion Certificate for Christian Students, Work Experience Certificate (if applicable). Note: - Maximum file size should be 500 KB.
- The application process is complete once you pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- online. Applicants need to download and take a printout of the Acknowledgement Slip and Application Fee Payment Receipt for future reference.
- On receiving your online application and the application fee, XBS Admission Office will get in touch with you through email for further details.
- The short-listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interview and English Language Test, before they are finally selected for admission.
- An admission offer letter will be sent to the selected candidates from the XBS Admission Office. Accept the offer by paying the Admission Fee of Rs.30,000/- within the given deadline. This will also confirm your Provisional Admission.
- All communications from the XBS AdmissionOffice will be done only through email. Hence, it is necessary that every candidate seeking admission in Xavier Business School should have his/her own personal Email ID and he/she should check the emails regularly.
The final selection of the applicant will be based on his/her composite score
prepared by Xavier Business School, which considers assessment of the candidate from different dimensions, which includes the following:
- Past Academic Scores [Class X, XII and Qualifying Degree Marks] (Weightage:25%)
- National Level Entrance Test Score [XAT, CAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, NMAT] (Weightage:30%)
- Writing Ability Test (Weightage:10%)
- Please follow the instructions given in the Website to complete the application, and also to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000/-
- Group Discussions and Personal Interviews (Weightage:30%)
- Work Experience (if any) (Weightage:5%)
A Student who is selected for enrolment in MBA by the University, needs to complete the admission process and get himself/herself registered within the notified time period. Registration is valid for 4 years from the academic year in which the registration is granted.