THE ADMISSION POLICY
All admissions will be based on the Admission Policy of Xavier Business School, which considers assessment of the candidate from different dimensions, which includes the following:
- Class X Marks
- Class XII Marks
- Qualifying Degree Marks
- National Level Entrance Test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA etc.)
- Work Experience (if any)
- English Language Capability
- Group Discussions and Personal Interviews
Candidates desiring to seek admission to Xavier Business School (XBS), have to do the following:
ADMISSION FEE & FINAL ADMISSION
- Go through the Prospectus carefully and study the requirements of documents and other details.
- Applications have to be filled in and uploaded online, as instructed in the University Website.
- As you begin the application process, you will be given an auto-generated Application Number. Please take a note of that for all future contacts, you are required to give reference to this Application Number.
- Please follow the instructions given in the Website to complete the application, and also to pay the registration fee of Rs.1000/-
- After receiving your online application and the required registration fee, XBS Admissions Office will get in touch with you through email for further details.
- After filling up the application, the short listed candidates will be called for Group Discussion, Personal Interviews and English Language Test, before they are finally selected for admission.
- All communications from the Admissions Office will be done only through Email. Hence, it is necessary that every candidate seeking admission in Xavier Business School should have his/her own personal Email ID and he/she should check the emails regularly.
As soon as the list of admissions is declared, each selected candidate has to pay Rs. 30,000 as Admission Fee within 10 days to confirm his/her provisional admission. The full fee for the First Semester should be paid within the stipulated time after paying the Admission Fee. Only those candidates who pay both the Admission Fee and the full fee of the First Semester will be granted the final admission. Those who fail to pay the Admission Fee and the full fee of the First Semester within the stipulated period are liable to lose the admission to Xavier Business School (XBS) and the vacant seat will be given to the candidates in the waiting list.
A Student who is selected for enrolment in MBA by the University, have to complete the admission process and get himself/herself registered within the notified time period. Registration is valid for 4 years from the academic year in which the registration is granted.